If you have already installed Sapphire, to license it:
On Windows 7, go to: Start > All Programs > GenArts Sapphire AE. Select "Activate Sapphire AE License".
On Windows 8 & 10, search for GenArts Sapphire AE. Select "Activate Sapphire AE License".
On Mac, go to: /Applications/GenArtsSapphireAE folder and double click on "Activate License".
For Online Systems:
If your machine is connected to the Internet, choose to “Activate your license now. (Requires Internet connection.)”
For Offline Systems:
If your machine cannot connect to the Internet, you can activate using another computer's Web browser.
Choose to “Activate your license manually using another computer’s Web browser”:
- You will need to download and save the Sapphire123456.key file that you received from your license email from a computer that has Internet connection.
- Transfer that Sapphire123456.key file to your offline machine via a flash/thumb drive or a shared network.
- Follow the prompts to select the location of the key file.
- Pick a location for the request file (which will be created).
- Copy the request file (sapphire.req) to a machine with Internet.
- Upload it to http://activation.genarts.com/offline-activation.php.
- Save the activation file it returns (via download or email), and copy that back to the offline machine.
- Enter its location into to the license tool.
Only choose “Complete offline activation using an activation file you received.” if you have the Sapphire.act file to upload, (this file is different than the Sapphire123456.key file).
The next time you start up After Effects or Premiere Pro, the license should take effect.
- If you want to transfer your activation key to a new machine or are rebuilding your machine, you need to first uninstall Sapphire from your old machine to release the activation key.